DM TeachMeet: 11am – 12.30pm Thursday 21st March 2013.
Speakers confirmed so far – but please feel free to email me with a topic or simply turn up on the day!
1.David Ashworth (freelance music educator)
‘Non-musical barriers to SEND music provision’
2. Jonathan Westrup (Drake Music)
‘Introduction to Music – an accessible music course for SEND (and all)students’
3. Gary Day (Drake Music)
‘Understanding accessibility functions on the iPad’
4. Michael Dollan (Sage Gateshead/ Drake Music)
‘Sounds of Intent – a lens to help highlight small but significant musical developments’
5. Emma Lines (DM Scotland)
6. Lauren Clay (DM Scotland)
7. Andrew Cleaton (Epiphany Music)
‘Yorkshire Youth & Music project: Dales School, N. Yorkshire’
8. Dr Benjaman Schögler (Skoog)
‘Presenting the work of Stephanie – Skoog musician’