The first webinar of the Digital:Connect programme is now taking bookings!
Just getting started making music, or trying to break into the industry? This session is for you.
Created for Disabled people who are early on in their musical journey, this interactive webinar will give you a brief overview of the music industry. You’ll learn more about getting your music ready to self-release and what is involved at each step.
A Beginner’s Guide to the Music Industry
We have only 15 spaces available for this session, so that we can ensure that everyone has chance to be heard and ask questions.
- Mixing, mastering & how to prepare your tracks for release
- Marketing yourself and your music
- Getting on the radio, spotify playlists and understanding royalties
This will give you an overview of the industry as it is now, so you can plan your next steps with your music.
- Date/Time: Wed January 13th 1pm-2.30pm
- Location: Online event on Zoom
- Places: Max 15 (first come, first served)
- Access: The booking form for this session asks for your access requirements so that we can design it in a way which suits our participants.
How to book
We are asking for a little more info than simply booking a place, so that we can make sure the session is relevant and accessible for everyone. Please apply for a place using the form below.
Online booking form (via Survey Monkey)
The Digital:Connect project is managed by DM creative facilitator, Abigail Ward.
Funding from the Coronavirus Community Support Fund, distributed by The National Lottery Community Fund, along with the Paul Hamlyn Foundation and the Garrick Charitable Trust, has helped us to create Digital:Connect.
Image: Tyler Lastovich