Are you an experienced Disabled musician? Are you interested in developing your practice and influencing the work we do?
We are very excited to open applications for three Artists in Residence to join the Drake Music team as part of our artist development programme DM Collective.
We are looking for D/deaf and/or Disabled musicians to join us on a part-time basis for 10 months, to take on creative challenges and challenge us in return.
The Artists in Residence will:
- Create new artistic projects
- Work collaboratively with the DM team and other artists
- Learn more about the arts & music sectors
- Develop their musical skills (e.g. in performance, composition, technical or instrumental skills)
Apply now if you identify as Disabled, use sound/music within your practice, and can demonstrate your creative experience.
Deadline for applications is 12 noon, 4th December.
Download the job pack, or visit the job pack HTML webpage, for full information about the role, person specification and access.
- WORD Document – DM Artist In Residence 2019 Application Pack
- PDF – DM Artist In Residence 2019 Application Pack
- HTML Webpage – Artist in Residence 2019 Application Pack
Also you can check out our Frequently Asked Questions