We are delighted to announce that the free guide to accessible music education in the UK is now ready to download! Drake Music have worked with Drake Music Scotland and […]
Join us at Watershed in Bristol for a free Lunchtime Talk by our Head of R&D Gawain Hewitt.
Drake Music will be presenting and talking at the Music & Drama Education Expo on 9th & 10th February in London. 60 workshops, 48 hours of CPD, 2,500 teachers, 2 […]
This summer, as part of our Connect & Collaborate London programme funded by the City Bridge Trust, we announced four brand new commission opportunities for London based Deaf and/or Disabled […]
As part of our Think2020 conference programme we will be attending and speaking at the Music Mark Conference on 11th November at the Chesford Grange Hotel in Kenilworth. This year’s […]
Get hands on with exciting new music tech as we take DMLab LIVE to MozFest!
We will be delivering a hands-on session at this SEN/D Music conference, using AMT and sharing tips on assessing progress
Drake Music’s session at MLR2016 will focus on Assessment and Accreditation for learners with additional support needs
New film featuring innovative approaches to accessible music technology
The first UK tour of Brazilian rapper Billy Saga, with UK collaborators Kid Campbell.
Featured News Stories
- The Short Guide To Accessible Music Education – OUT NOW! »
- Commission Winners Announced »
- Billy Saga & Kid Campbell UK Tour »
- Drake Music Commissions Programme 2016 »
- New Youth Music SEN/D Quality Framework »
- Drake Music in the Guardian »
- Kellycaster to be showcased at Music Tech Fest 2016 »
- Inclusive Creativity Symposium »
- Press coverage for Drake Music »
- Imogen Heap announced as Drake Music Advocate »