DMLab runs online events alongside in-person events.
We meet up on Zoom to talk music and tech, hear from instrument makers and musicians and generally dig into everything new in the world of accessible music.
We keep our online events friendly, informal, inclusive and relaxed. Everyone is welcome, regardless of your level of knowledge. Just bring your curiosity and enthusiasm!
If you’ve got questions, check out our DMLab FAQs and hopefully you’ll find out what you need to know.
Keep an eye on the News & Views page for our latest events.
The upcoming 2021 DMLab dates are:
- 2nd November
- 7th December
- DMLab Online – 4th May 2021 – Featuring French experimental music collective Brut Pop and music from our community.
- DMLab Online – 9th March 2021 – Featuring Arcana and their new accessible instrument, with music from Sake.
- DMLab Online – 10th Dec 2020 – Featuring Grinning Dog Records and music from our community
- DMLab London – March 2020 – A tech-led event with talks from MiMu Gloves and DM Northern Ireland
- DMLab London – Nov 2019 – A performance-led event featuring music from Kris Halpin on the MiMu Gloves, Hannah Shelmerdine with her Hannah Harp and Jason Dasent talking us through how kit can work for Visually Impaired producers.
- DMLab London – Oct 2019 – A making-led event in collaboration with British-Canadian music, tech & access project Blurring the Boundaries.
- DMLab London – Aug 2019 – A female-led event hearing from cellist Jo-anne Cox about incorporating tech into performance and maker Dani Clode about her Third Thumb project.
- DMLab London – Relaunch 2019 – A relaunch party with performances and discussion from John Kelly, Dike Okoh and Oliver Cross and a headline slot from DJ Arthro.