We are pleased to announce two new opportunities in our Drake Music Collective programme. For further details of each role and how to apply please click on the links below.
Project and Access Administrator
- PAYE | 8 months | 2 days per week | Salary £25,000 (pro rata)
- Apply by noon on Weds 12th April 2023
- Further information about the Project and Access Administrator role
- Freelance | 16 days across 8 months | Fee £3,200
- Expressions of interest by Weds 19th April 2023
- Further information about the Marketing Coordination role
About the Drake Music Collective
These roles will be working within our Drake Music Collective (DMC) programme. This is the artist development strand of our work, with activities spanning various projects. The core of the project will be led by two Resident Artists, who will be on a placement with us from June 2023 to January 2024. As well as creating a piece of new music, each of the Resident Artists will focus on a specific area of work:
- The Resident Artist/ Creative Facilitator will focus on mentoring a new generation of disabled musicians and sound artists through a bursary programme.
- The Resident Artist/ Access Champion will focus on understanding barriers disabled people face to a sustainable creative career and exploring possible solutions.
If you have any questions about these opportunities please email firstname.lastname@example.org.