Discover a creative opportunity for music education.
Explore innovative approaches to music education & engagement in this one day training course.
Encounter new ideas, or refresh your knowledge, about inclusion and the Social Model of Disability. Find out how you can apply this thinking in your workshops and classes to make them more open, creative and inclusive.
Embrace the fun of new music technologies and how to use them in education and participation projects.
The course combines theory with practice, to really embed learning. It is designed to be accessible for a group with mixed levels of knowledge and experience of both disability equality and music technology.
Who is it for?
The Inclusion & Music Tech in Practice training course is suitable for:
- Music leaders – in both informal and formal settings – suitable for people who haven’t worked in inclusive settings before
- Teachers who deliver music lessons as part of a wider teaching role
- Schools – mainstream and specialist schools interested in music
- Arts organisations who deliver music projects
- Music Education Hubs
The course is designed and delivered by trainers with lived experience of disability and music education and participation.
Find out more
Download the full course info, including a breakdown of the day and how to book via the links below:
- Training – Inclusion and Music Tech in Practice (PDF)
- Training – Inclusion and Music Tech in Practice (MS Word)
If you would like the course information in a different format, please let us know.