“We wanted our teachers to be more aware of the barriers to music making for disabled musicians and children/YP and also to help find solutions – for example using iPads. The combination of John and then Ben’s sessions enabled us to do this”
Sophie Gray, Inclusion Lead
About the training:
This training course has been developed to support music leaders to take their iPad knowledge to the next level.
In the session you will be introduced to advanced approaches to using iPads as instruments, covering a wide range of apps, accessibility tips and exploring the musical possibilities they can offer.
Learn how to take the iPad from being a simple tool for engaging a learner to a true instrument which allows expression and musicality for the player.
- Music leaders with some iPad experience
- Music teachers and leaders working in mainstream, specialist and community settings
- This is a half day session and can be run both on and offline.
- It can be booked for 15 people in person and 25 people online.
- If booking online you must provide your own iPads. For in-person training Drake Music will supply the equipment.
How to book:
Costs vary depending on location, access requirements and any content changes. Please get in touch to discuss your requirements.