We worked with Youth Music to develop an adapted version of their helpful Quality Framework for those working with young Disabled musicians.
What is it?
Youth Music’s quality framework, Do, Review, Improve is a tool to help you plan for and evaluate quality in your work. The resource contains:
- A list of quality criteria
- Glossary of key terms
- Organisational responsibilities to be considered in programme planning
- Links to further guidance and resources.
The adapted version of the quality framework aims to support practitioners working with Disabled young people by offering additional information to help remove participatory barriers, as well as exemplifying good practice.
Who is it for?
Anyone leading a music-making session with children and young people
On their page you will find:
- Quality Framework – Do, Review, Improve
- Quality Framework – working with young Disabled people
- Quality Framework – Early Years