Part of the DM Guide to Using iPads for Music
Once you’ve composed several different beat loops, you’re all set to record your own drum pattern.
Recording live in Loopseque
- Set up your beat loops (see previous page on “Creating beats with Loopseque”)
- Press the ‘Settings’ button in the top right hand corner to open up the settings menu page
- Press Live Record (see below)
- When you press ‘Live Record’ there will be a 3, 2, 1 countdown on the screen, then the app will begin recording the loops.
- As it is recording, you can move between your different loops and live mix them. You can see an example of this in the video above.