We are excited to invite you all to our next DMLab Online gathering.
DMLab is a friendly community of Disabled and non-disabled makers, musicians, researchers and technologists. We have a shared interest in music tech and how it can make music more accessible.
Our next event is on 9th March on Zoom and we’d love to see you there. It will be a mix of music and kit, presentations and conversations.
At the next event we will be joined by:
- Arcana Instruments – creators of a new accessible musical instrument, based in Israel. They will demo and tell us all about their new invention.
- Sake (Aka Sam Willems) – a musician and producer from Belgium who will share some tracks and show us round his rig.
We will also hear from some members of the DMLab community about things they are looking for collaborators on, including a smile-synth and an augmented reality project.
As ever the session will be hosted in a relaxed and friendly manner by tech wizard and our Head of R&D, Tim Yates, alongside musician and all-round good guy, John Kelly.
Info & Booking
- Date/time: 9th March, 6-7.30pm
- Location: Zoom
- Cost: Free
- Access: We will have captions at the event and will host it at a relaxed pace. People attending can contribute as much or as little as you like, cameras on or off, as you choose.
- Booking link: Reserve your place via Eventbrite