Our second Digital:Connect Webinar is taking bookings now.
Want to run a live stream gig, but unsure where to start?
Want to know how to achieve great audio quality?
In this webinar we will demystify live streaming and look at the pros and cons of different platforms. You will need to bring your own laptop/kit to take part.
This session will be led by Joy Stacey from the Drake Music team who is also a recording engineer, mix engineer and workshop leader. She will demonstrate a technical set up to live stream to YouTube using:
- free OBS software (Open Broadcast Software)
- your built in camera, or webcam
- an audio interface
- Date/Time: Friday 12th February 2021 – 11am – 12.30pm
- Location: Online event on Zoom
- Places: Max 15 (first come, first served)
- Access: The booking form for this session asks for your access requirements so that we can design it in a way which suits our participants.
How to book
We are asking for a little more info than usual to book your place, so that we can make sure the session is relevant and accessible for everyone. Please apply for a place using the form below.
The Digital:Connect project is managed by DM creative facilitator, Abigail Ward.
Funding from the Coronavirus Community Support Fund, distributed by The National Lottery Community Fund, along with the Paul Hamlyn Foundation and the Garrick Charitable Trust, has helped us to create Digital:Connect.
Image: Tyler Lastovich