We have worked hard to make this site accessible to a wide audience and are still working to further improve site access. Please contact us if you come across any accessibility issues that need to be addressed: email@example.com
We recommend to use the browsers built in text zoom functionalities to increase the text size of our web site. You can do that by following the instructions below.
• PC / Internet Explorer 6 From the top menu bar, select View and point to Text size
• PC / Internet Explorer 7 From the menu bar underneath the search field, select Page and point to Text size
• PC / other browsers Increase text size: Hold down the CTRL key and press + Decrease text size: Hold down the CTRL key and press -
• Mac / all browsers Increase text size: Hold down the Command key and press + Decrease text size: Hold down the Command key and press -
These can be accessed in the following way:
• PC: hold down Alt
• Mac: hold down Ctrl
• Firefox 2+: hold down Alt and Shift
Then press one of the keys listed below:
's' to jump to the content
'r' to skip a search form in the content and jump straight to the results
'0' to jump to the site navigation
'1' to go to the home page
'4' to jump to the site search
'6' to see this the accessibility help
'c' to jump to the comments (where comments are available).
You can find more information about access keys on the following entry in wikipedia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Access_key
Choose between 3 colour schemes by clicking the colour scheme icons at the top of every page: black & green on white / white & blue on black / yellow on black.